Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MMMF 22+23

This is me today, a bit dishevelled already (me-made: blouse). The jacket, RTW, is one of my favorites and I've been meaning to copy it for quite some time. Right now, I don't seem to even get around to finishing my second knit shirt. I even went and modified the pattern - and then cut it out in a totally different, much stretchier fabric. Fail!



So sehe ich heute aus, nicht mehr ganz taufrisch, aber in selbstgenähter Bluse. Die Jacke ist gekauft und muss dringend nachgenäht werden bevor sie auseinanderfällt. Im Moment starre ich aber schon seit 10 Tage auf mein jüngstes UFO - ich hab' den Shirtschnitt überarbeitet und war dann leider so blöd, einen ganz anderen, viel stretchigeren Stoff zu nehmen, so dass auch der 2. Versuch nachgebessert werden muss.



*******************************************************



Das war gestern; der Me-Made Teil ist halb geschummelt. Vor groß und grob 12 Jahren (ja, so lange schleppe ich meine Klamotten) habe ich aus einem Tweed-Stoff Hose, Blazer und Rock zugeschnitten, und meine gute Mutter hat's zusammengenäht. Hier also die Hose. Der Tweed ist ein bisschen dick für Hosen aber seeehr warm!




Yesterday I only wore half a me-made garment. I cut out the pattern and fabric for a tweed skirt, pants and jacket combo about 12 years ago, and my mom sewed it for me. Yes, I wear my clothes that long. The jacket and skirt look dated, but the pants are a shape I often wear (although I wouldn't make pants in such a thick tweed fabric again).

7 comments:

  1. Ich würde beide Outfits genauso anziehen !! Könnten wirklich von mir sein - finde ich total klasse !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are lovely! Those pants are great - I can see why you've held on to them so long. I love the floral blouse with the sweater vest. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Hosen sehen schöööön kuschelig aus.
    Und mich interessiert ja total der Schnitt zum Pullunder, ist der Selbstgenäht oder gekauft?
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tweed pants are nice! I have a few articles of clothing that are that old. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 12 year old pants! I wear clothes that long, too. They still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wear pants so well, so I can see why you've kept these for so long! They look really good on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin