Tuesday, January 27, 2009

little el - A short introduction

The last year has been spent sewing a little, reading sewing blogs - a lot. I haven't even commented anywhere so far, lurker extra-ordinaire, probably figuring I had nothing to contribute in return. So I have Lindsay T's recent post (http://www.lindsaytsews.com/) to thank for inspiring me to join the sewing blog community, hoping I'll find something to give back to all those wonderful sewing bloggers who have delighted me with their craft in the past months.
A little something about me: I live in Germany, have two little ones (5 yo boy, 3 yo girl), have intermittently sewn since I was 12 yo or so, mostly garments and a few accessories/home dec. I will post in English since most blogs I read, love and admire are in English also.
I plan to write up some of last year's sewing (making me seen really productive... not) in the next posts. We'll see how far I make it since we're leaving for two weeks' vacation on Monday.
I am new to blogging, so bear with me while I - hopefully - figure out the technical details.
Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! It's always fun to have a new sewist in the blogosphere. And I love being able to talk about my European "friends."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin